Battle Day 1 over. I managed to catch up a little with Alex & Melphis just before leaving for home.

Melphis is staying within walking distance from Serene with such coincidence. In fact, there are quite a few colleagues who are staying within the vicinity...I like Sengkang very much due to the serenity and not overly-populated setting.

Right now on the journey home, while wondering if Serene has taken her dinner, or at least a light bite...I've got a feeling that she has lessons tonight, so it could mean a tired evening for both of us, apart, my HI revision and her with evening revison classes.

The future may not be very clear yet for us both, and it's my vision to make sure all things come out in the Perfect Light, such as finacially stable (especially so important for a guy), doing well in work and living a balanced family life.

That reverse-engineer concept has not died off. I'm still bent on makibg a turnaround in life for the better, looping in extraordinary income and lifestyle, to proof the existence of The Ultimate Lifestyle

All these possible, with rhe right action and the right mindset.


Posted with LifeCast


Comments (0)