Free public wifi on the train but a little slow on browsing, so might as well do some writing.

I've not heard from Serene since her rushoff to school, so that will deem that she might still be intensively busy with classes...it had been a busy day for us both, yet so sweet to know that she is asking me to calm down; had beem bogged with the work that had blown many away, but for myself, not quite done, considering that I don't have any dire appointments after work, except for yesterday.

Connection check: all's fine, still full-barred so I'll be able to keep posting till I disconnect when entering DWZ (Disconnected Wireless Zone).

Is Serene's break coming up soon? I haven't forget that 'main dish' on her special day, which I'll be handling to her later...my energy bar should suffice for the additional 'sidequest to SIM'.


Posted with LifeCast


Comments (0)