5min break for Serene while she catches an eyewink...

It had been an evening of music hunt, to keep
myself company while commuting to and from work; music helps relax the soul in the midst of working hustle.

I had wanted to rest the mind while on the bus home, but somehow, had to write something before I could rest a little...though eyeshut was less than 20mins, it had somewhat proved sufficient for my extraordinary recovery rate.

My primary academic short term goal is to cleat that HI paper so that I can move on to greater things...can sense the anxiety that Serene is having for her exams; yet on the other side of my mind; doing a self-analysis as to when can I achieve a Diploma for entrance for a Degree?

As the thoughts go by, action is being executed while having Serene to company me through these tough times...gone are those days of finding thrill to know more and more girls, as my heart had already been settled with my Tifa.

Time for manual alarm!


Posted with LifeCast


Comments (0)