Having woke up just awhile ago, from the fiery slumber, mind had finally departed a little from the review session that had resulted in a sunken mood, though it was supposed to be for improvement.

A very quiet waking up after a dream, seeing Mingyao coming over, popping out of nowhere, following his mum delivering a policy to me...the mailer had indication she's representing MSIG? It appeared that he had brought alot of things over, somewhat like a cooking session or the like.

It's really comforting that Serene had been so listening after telling her abt the heavyness from emergence of the session...I guess I have to constantly get her to inform me should there be unclearness in my speech...

No matter. Today's my leave following a long weekend, so I'm going to make good use of the time.


Posted with LifeCast


Comments (0)