For a long time in awhile, I’ve experienced the Sauna Sleep in my room, causing bedsheets to be soiled with perspiration…it has been unbearably hot though I managed to sleep in with a wake up at 3:38AM.


Workout has been done and reached office just on the dot, but not sure if system captures as such…

The lunch hour had been pretty rushing; good thing I made in to the 1st half of the queue, which is usually flooded by Mainland labour workers from the nearby rebuilt HDB apartments, succeeding the 1RM blocks at the back of the de-func Mcdonalds, that has been replaced by a Serai Makan Place.

I realized that my fatigue has been caused by non-breaks between working hours; even during those break time of last week, I had been furiously revising as much as I can, for HI exams, which the approved date has not been given for me to go for a 2nd attempt.

Comments (0)