Goodbye to my little friend, 振パターン貝, where he had passed away so suddenly; initially his burial grounds was just at home, but in view of the possible of inviting pests, it had been better that he returns to nature, by burying him beside a big Brother Tree.

I remember those mornings that I'll tell him, along with other 3, to be good before I go to work, and how they'll excitedly swim towards me and look at me with their frog-alike eyes. He was last seen laying motionless in the medicated water and did not move an inch even when I shook him gently...

Heavy rain has started, after my intense revision with an inbuilt fury mode, under seal, which I had accelerated the revision by a shot of 4 chapters at one go...all has been done for the 4th round.

I have to get ready in a moment's time, while I set out to do some preparation for Serene's birthday this coming Tuesday.

The weather may have turned wet, but the process of desalting those foot-fish must still carry on...to upkeep the regular chore-doing.

Sealed-fury had been induced when my dad commented rudely that I'm interrupting when they were discussing about my in-laws initiating a wedding banquet soon after their wedding registration...being a conflict-evader, I decided to keep to myself in the room, and had certainly productivise my time within my own haven.

Though much had been written on mobile mode, it doesn't deter the very fact that I'll continue to write my thoughts here...

Comments (0)