Another lunchtime but this time, I have more time as I had a 2nd dumpling with compliments from a colleague who doesn't want to have it.

I've finally reached another Friday - exactly 1 week from the date where I had been annoyed by the involuntary detention that dearie had waited for me for 2 good hours - a whole lot of time wasted by Queen for asking the wrong things at the wrong time.

Hope this doesn't happen again this evening. Maybe that's the reason dearie decided not to meet me at battlebox zone especially when there is such a high potential of myself having to be 'locked down'. Hence I look forward to another 'departure before sundown' evening so that I can spend quality time with dearie after a week's battle.

The usual screaming of children from the kids' hairdresser today isn't that terrible as I had some peace in the morning before Queen's arrival. Things can possibly be different later so I had better brace up.

Hope dearie's paper today had been good.

Sent via my BlackBerry

Comments (0)