Back to the dull, drab life of having to be tied in a clownsuit and planted within the 4 walls for an unpredictable no of hours, which, is subject to 'tripped alarms' just like the malfunction of fire alarm systems which require 'unnecessary rectification measures' when that occurs.

Weather is picking up on temperature after that shower in the early hours. However, peaceful hours is short since the King and Queen had came in a little earlier than usual.

Seems like my ideas of solving matters in a different approach are not being considered. Is it because 'age is seniority' in some people's perception, or in this case, the pride that has constantly been blinding them?

Whatever the situation is, I really don't bother that much for now. What I'm more concerned is my long leave in August which not a single whiff of news has been heard; however, I foresee that there will be an occurrence of 'lecture before approval' just like what I had to hear, see and be disturbed for a very simple thing called my entitlement.

Solitary lunchbreaks are good in this sense when one has some thoughts to be penned down - what some calls it 'mental deposit / unloading'.

Looking forward to a departure where there is light.

Sent via my BlackBerry

Comments (0)