I had appeared in this place where the 'invasion' had taken place in the form of neon green characters in a pitch black space mutating from legible text to some legged, body-less creatures that broke off from the structure upon their transformation.

The scene was switched to myself trying to infiltrate into a building that had been taken over by these beings but they are now in a humanoid form. I fired a few shots from the laser sniper but did not get a perfect shot as desired.

Quickly, I had moved into a nearer spot and could see the commander who exited the spacecraft. It was like pieces of scenes from Star Wars movie.

I couldn't make out what was said but soon after, I heard myself talking and catching up with an old friend. Soon, the alarm rang and it was time to get up at 7:05am.

Sent via my BlackBerry

Comments (0)