10 more minutes and I have to return to that battlebox though my full hour of lunch break is not up yet. A colleague had asked me something at an incorrect timing where I was about to depart battlebox, but it's not an issue. What matters and everdisturbing is, the frugality that these 2 are with timeliness.

Take without giving is their style.

I can't say more than enough about the kind of ideology they impose on people who work for them, but should I write down point by point, it could well form a few chapters. I guess that's why people who know them, and are smart enough, refuse to be undercut and succumb to all their nonsense and what have you.

The portal of free mind will be closed in 5 minutes so it'll be continued at a later time.

3.5 hours to go. Anything from the 3.51st shall fall outside my purview from today onwards.

Sent via my BlackBerry

Comments (0)