Today's pace seemed a little faster and a stranger who was running greeted me when I ran past him; hopefully he didn't mistaken me for someone else he had seen regularly or me being of the opposite gender.

Anyhow, he could simply just be friendly.

The fuel I had today could not bring me further; and in view of my upcoming IPPT, I decided to keep the distance not to overpowering.  Furthermore, with the loss of light at this hour, my usual path might be a little unsafe as the last 500m before my U-turn point are usually massively littered with broken twigs, branches and "natural debris" along with unkempt vegetation along the pavements.

I made it while keeping the pace constant; the only discomfort I had was the soaked socks which rubbed against my toes over an extended period of time.  It's time I get a decent pair of durable socks, or those toe-shoes that can wicker off perspiration of the feet without the need of wearing socks.

It's a Thursday and the 7km point did not have the any signs of regular fishermen who would make themselves at home with some comfort items while waiting for their bait.  Could it be the Malay supernatural folklore that kept them away from such places on this particular day of the week?  No point thinking about such creeps.

Comments (0)