I saw myself in a wildlife national park where the place was as huge as the wild and literally minimal human intervention done. Here I am, in this park and there seem to be some brawl going on where a man was killed but some people were plotting to make it look like he was assaulted by the animals roaming freely around the park.

Cops were called in and a guy extracted his halbard-like weapon from the corpse. It appeared to be part of a 15-unit assembled equipment which not a single part gave the hint it is a potentially dangerous weapon. When the police reached the scene, no one breathed a word and the body was carried out of the park. For now, this case will be undergoing investigations.

Seems that this culprit was someone within the group that I was in when we visited the park.

Next scene showed me moving off the place and in a patch of wilderness, tree trunks with severed top were spotted in large acres across the land. It was identical to one scene in Lord of the Rings where the edge of Fangorn Forests had been tainted by the orcs.

Moving on, I was switched to a scene in Hougang where I had visited before, now; the place where the newly-built carpark is, are in place a basketball court where I could see a big group of men dressed in Japanese wear (only wrapped at the waist) practising some axe melee warfare. The group was at least 100 people in it.

The next place I visited was where I saw Donnie Yen, who taught me the fundamentals of Wing Chun along with some brawling which he exhibits in some of the shows he had done in the past years. He taught me how to judge the opponent's movement and when is the right time reflexes gives the upper hand.

Eyes opens. 7:08am.

Sent via my BlackBerry

Comments (0)