HI

Another spam message which I received.  Seems like it is another attempt of a spammer to get attention.

From: hoon mc [mailto:hoonmcj@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 22 May, 2012 5:46 PM
To: undisclosed recipients:
Subject: HI

 

Hope you get this on time, I made a quick trip to Westminster, UNITED KINGDOM and had my bag stolen from me  with my passport and credit cards in it. The embassy is willing to help by letting me fly without my passport, I just have to pay for a ticket and settle Hotel bills. Unfortunately for me, I can't have access to funds without my credit card, I've made contact with my bank but they need more time to come up with a new one. I was thinking of asking you to lend me some quick funds that I can pay back asap. I really need to be on the next available flight.

I was told Western Union  Money Transfer is the fastest way and  best option to receive  money down here. Let me know if you can be of assistance so i will forward my detail in my next reply asap which you will use. You can reach me via email cos i do not have access to phone now just my email.

I await your response....

Thanks & Best Regards
Bro James


Comments (0)