A very hot day indeed. Not a blemish of grey clouds in the skies today since sunrise and it looks like this high temperature season is already starting. Best climate for laundry and being out there for some under the sun activities.

That reminds me that I should be resuming my running regime soon as I have been on the hiatus for a couple of weeks - all in view of not overstretching myself to clear that IPPT I have to fulfill within the 1st 9 months of the window after the new system has been implimented.

Our much awaited trip to KL is coming again very soon. So here's our chance once again to get out there to enjoy the weekend together after dearie's final paper which will be ending this week. With the current climate, we should be able to move around KL without much inconvenience on the weather.

It's been awhile since I wrote here as it has been a pretty busy season so right now, a good time catch up penning things down that has occured recently. The past week had been done well with the finishing of things at mainstream during the decent hours and getting to see the light on my way back to homebase.

Shall be looking forward to maintaining this equilibrium.

Sent via my BlackBerry

Comments (0)