A couple of surprises I got before going lunch today; 1 of them was some "catwoman" who called demanding for 'instantaneous answer" to her query that had to be attended asap, while the other wa a colleague's friend who mistook me for a woman. Especially for the 2nd occurrence, it had been quite baffling as I don't possess the metrosexual look of some of those Korean / Japanese male celebrities who might qualify better with countenance matching their long crowning glory.

Weather's hot as usual. I had to seek refuge quickly after getting my mid-day refuelling session nearby battlebox.

I hope this evening will not be filled with 'kinder's surprise' again as I continue to maintain the equilibrium. Just another 3.5 hours to go before home run.

This morning's unusal dreamland adventure is pretty surprising as I had been through many places. Though it was just 5 hours, it seemed pretty far-stretched and certainly enjoyable. Could this be interpreted as astral travelling?

Sent via my BlackBerry

Comments (0)