I had been looking forward to this lunch hour where I can seek some mental recovery, however, before I could step out for lunch, I have already sensed the upcoming storm from Queen.

Looks like a torrential afternoon lies ahead.

This had been the ongoing matter that I had learnt from resources around me, that the most capable people who had came by this place had left on bad blood grounds with both King and Queen. There had been numerous incidents that she had a good dressing down by these capable people on their last day. But did she ever learn?

One of them during his time here, was assigned to manage leave matters also had this duty 'revoked' as they don't seem to trust his judgement. Now, some news seem to float by her ears about his visit to us during their absence and she had hinted a 'ban'.

I can foresee that the journey here wouldn't be a smooth voyage till the time that comes for me to be 'unplugged'. If dearie's ex environment was terrible, I can't put a word to describe this place.

Queenstorm begins in 10mins, or rightfully 20 where I deserve my hour's break.

Sent via my BlackBerry

Comments (0)