I guess I was a little bushed before I could write this. Involuntary 'detention' just minutes before I was preparing my way to depart battlebox as I have to go to town area to collect some stuff.

I predicted that Queen will be asking for the unnecessary data that won't be useful and true enough, there she went. A workstation that was switched off have to be turned on again for the very purpose of all these extra work.

So there goes an hour quandered on unproductiveness. I thought there was a chance for me to kill some mobs in Diablo later in the evening when I was settled down at home (man, that stomach was howling like a wolf by the time I got home at 7pm). Patching update...so there goes an avenue for me to unload those mental baggage.

I could lug my gear out but considering the cloud patterns, it suggests a stormy evening awaiting to veil the whole island in.

Laying down to get some mental unwinding may be the best option...for now.

Sent via my BlackBerry

Comments (0)