This is just another moment that I terribly dislike; a SCUD launched to me from last night when I did my part but not to the Queen's satisfaction that she went to rant about it to King; all for the sake of impressing and looking good but at the cost of her own people.

I'll be expecting a storm this afternoon I suppose.

From what I see, this is how true to what many people call '2nd childhood' when a person hits the golden age; every little thing could be picked on even when things are done very much in the correct manner, but...they still like to intervene and make thing suit their style even though it actually leads to a detour; and guess what, it backfires on us and we take the blame for not telling them upfront after that. But when they made a mistake, little or no apology is received.

I'm not here to lay hate tales, but from the observation point, there are so many things that I had spotted over almost a year of stay here. Like the saying goes: 'we have perfect bosses, perfect client...' But in their eyes, imperfect staffs.

It's only the middle of the week and such undue stress are already placed on all of us. What more for the next 2 days; I won't be quite positive about what else will they come up with.

Sent via my BlackBerry

Comments (0)