I have unknowing slipped into slumber soon after production works the night before. The morning was greeted by the familiar sonar alert set on my phone at 630am.

Gone are the days when one would wake up to the sound of an alarm clock since our phones had gotten smarter with a built-in alarm where the user can even set a schedule to ring on certain days in a week.

The morning was rather sunny and as expected, a rain would occur in the afternoon. Seems like this monsoon will go on for awhile till we arrive at a hotter season of the year.

As usual, my mind had been placed with what I really enjoyed doing than what goes on in battlebox. Queen must have ranted to King about my speedy action that I had been called in this morning for some 'guidance'. Seems like there's a vast difference in the way I operate, though effective, against their style.

I can't help thinking ahead about the 3 more months and my long leave will commence. However, there's still no concrete confirmation to date, which I see no reason for any declination to let me take a week off.

It's a little pointless to think about it for now.

Sent via my BlackBerry

Comments (0)