Finally the Saturday's coming - a public holiday which many devotees wil be swarming the temples to offer their prayers on Vesak Day.

Some of my friends who are locals will be heading back to their country for this occasion. Looks like the streets will most likely be quieter in the morning.

It took me awhile to enter slumber last night as I have been charged up after that run, which I would deem as a 'warm-up'. However, I needed that fix to make sure that I'm on schedule.

3 full weeks ahead to meet the end of the month as 2 PHs in a week constitutes to 'vacation droughts' till the next PH; which will be a few more multiples of weeks ahead.

The break from battlebox will be over soon; so it's time to get back and finish up the last 3.5hrs before meeting dearie. Hopefully, no more mobile disturbance this evening after I leave battlebox.

Sent via my BlackBerry

Comments (0)