We were all in our NS unit but the area looked rather advanced just like those sci-fi movies showing a futuristic military base. Silvery walls surrounded us.

I saw some old NS comrades like Jiacheng and had a good catch up with him; his wife is expecting their 2nd child already and he is still doing his further studies.

I also saw some of my current NS unit's men like Weiqiang while we were gathered in this room full of computers.

Next scene showed me having a meal near CBD with Kent and Vincent and we talked about when we can come out and do photoshooting together again. As we were eating, I could see the sun setting with the orangey glow just like the yolk in a traditional mooncake.

Next scene showed me walking in Inner Sydney, with their awesome architecture surrounding me. After passing Darling Harbour, I saw this man trying to dislodge a fire extinguisher from it's mounting base which was affixed to the wall - the unusual thing is that the extinguisher was fixed in a water-filled container. Soon, I 'possessed' him and could see myself doing the dislodgement work. After extracting the extinguisher, I did a test and it was working fine. Some repair guy doing maintenance work here.

A moment later, I could see myself with some men who were dispatched in batches to eat as the 'cookhouse' set up in the park had limited seating. Seemed like we were all on a route march practice again. As I was collecting my food, I saw a boy's mother talking to him and overheard that he was living on his own and she instructed his uncle to handle the sale of the property, to ensure that the boy doesn't sign blindly and to ensure that the agreed sale price is right before signing the sales agreement document.

Now I am in this park where I can see lots of butterflies; one of them was so near me that some of its legs were on my fingers as it was laying its eggs on a tree branch.

During this period of observation, I was already up on a tree, and now, I saw a koala bear and was trying to snap a photo of him with my camera phone as dearie was calling me out from nearby that the ranger is noticing me getting too close. My camera snapped only when the koala bear was finishing his yawn as it was having difficulties focusing.

My eyes soon opened. It was 9am and I had slept for almost 12 hours.

Sent via Cyrus' BlackBerry

Comments (0)