I was waiting for dearie at this void deck which resembled that of my old home at Bedok North - sitting area in one quadrant of the void deck separated by the kitchen area where the rubbish chute collection door was. 2 men could be seen loitering nearby and as I was waiting for dearie, I left my slippers nearby and walked around barefooted (place was unusually spick and span), one of the 'red indians' took one foot of my slippers and tried to wedge out something from the sole of his shoe.

Soon, dearie came and as I was about to confront him after he tossed the slipper to the floor, he told me that there was a broken arrow wedged in the sole of his shoe. Strangely enough, he attempted to use my slipper to remove it.

Switchscene showed me running in a park where there were many of my unit comrades. We took several runs and as the number of rounds increased, so did the number of runners. The distance seemed pretty long but the run did not feel tiring at all.

Final scene showed a war scene where the Turks have captured St Paul ruins at Macau. As our battle station is raised, our child prodiigy sniper was ready to fire. Several individual Turks could be seen on each platform of St Paul ruins and our sniper took his position and took down several units from different positions.

His last shot missed and our battlestation had touched down on the ruins. The Turks, dressed in purple cloaks, started their melee attack with the traditional curved Arabian daggers on the frontline fighters. In this place, I appeared to be a tourist and quickly signalled the local civilians to evacuate the place to a safer turf of ground behind our frontline.

There was one boy who led a pack of dogs that I had guided him to safety. He had a head of hair that felt like the artificial grass patch used in supermarkets where fruits are placed.

I'm glad that the civilians could be moved to a safe zone.

Final scene showed me appearing seemingly in Hong Kong's Macdonalds where you can mix your own salad and a lady could be seen requesting additional sauce. The manager responded to her in Cantonese and offered to let her have 2 packs at the price of 1.

It was a 6-hour rest but felt like I had been there longer. Sky's bright again.
Sent via Cyrus' BlackBerry

Comments (0)