I was moving around the town which resembled Sengkang - the area near dearie's place.  There seemed to be a G-virus kind of outbreak as there are people who approached me to ask me to "eat them" - which I chose not to, and dumped the cards which I did not need; just like a card game of poker where you discard as many cards from the most inferior ranking up and the fastest mean.

Next scene showed me battling where each country's king is also moving among the troops; one of the forces is Genghis Khan and the other is of the barbarian tribe; I had secretly moved into their territory and took their "nerve object" which if used against the king, will give me victory.  Hanging it by my flag-spear, I took it to Genghis Khan and he immediately went back to his territory to protect his troop while I held on to that of the barbarian tribe.

These kings are in a different colour - just like those rare monsters in the Diablo game.

Eyes opened.  It was already morning.

Comments (0)