I was on some trip to a western country like Australia and it was my last day of stay; I had to get ready to make my way back to the airport and bade my employer there farewell.  The person in charge was a gorgeous-looking lady in her very own simplicity and I managed to exchange contact with her before I made my way off from the working premises.

This was another time I saw Rui En, and it seemed that we know each other more personally this time and seemingly were seeing each other.  It was the first time to see her true bashful side in person instead of the many shows she acted in a bashful-natured girl.

I have now appeared in a military camp and 3 of us; myself, Peiling and Liling (all from my secondary school) were awaiting to be slot into our units as we were under some "bicycle platoon" by my NS unit's RSM.  We cycled our way back to the main activity area in the carpark where most people are assembled.

By this time, my bicycle had "disappeared" and I was running at a blazing speed; beside me was Rizuan (ECA mate from tertiary school) who was trying to keep up with me and asked how I managed to run so fast. I just smiled and carried on.  At a short distance ahead, there were a few entrances for runs which were categorised into individual and team competitors.  As the team had gone ahead of me, I had to enter the individual section but it was not open yet.  The gatekeeper was Nelson (from ECP) and along with him was Malcom, his son - we had read in our instructions the night before but did not know who his "Malcom" was until we saw him today.

As I was walking through the corridors, I could see some places with stickers placed across the entire wall as advertisements and one of them was advertising some sort of premium rosewood for doors; I took a leap and did a dropkick - it wasn't just stickers but the whole panel was made of the wood sample.

Next scene showed me buying cigarettes from a stall but I only had RM in my wallet; the stallowner would only give me change in RM so I decided to pay via NETS; he took an awful long time to transact as he seem so unfamiliar with the machine; soon I was walking past some corridors which had signboards for my attention on receiving stores back which were marked with my "user IDs".  At the other side of the corridor, I saw some men who wanted to buy cigarettes but they have to wait for the stallowner to return as those instructions for me also included the proper procedures / "standing orders" for purchase of cigarettes within camp premises - a witness has to be present to "officiate" that these products are properly disposed with their coloured labels to account for legitimate sale of cigarettes. 

A short walk and I saw the SP company seemingly ready to move out as they were drawing their weapons from the armory; one of the unusual weapon was a minigun sort of armament which was mounted on a radio that resembled Frenzy in the Transformers movie; one of the men was teaching another how to operate it.

Last scene showed some kind of filming where the camera was pointing at an object which was out of focus and I could hear conversation behind.  It was still in the military camp setting and after listening for awhile, I learnt it was Kevin's voice who was making funny jokes with the rest of the Super Gangsters.  I turned around and saw them as I was doing my shoelaces at an enclosure just behind the cookhouse.  After I was done, I walked out together with them.

Eyes opened, it was already in the morning.

Comments (0)