The first scene I saw was taking cover in a house which I could not be seen by the owner. Somehow, the owner had to hire a maid and I hid from an angle that the cabinet mirror doesn't show my reflection.

The next scene showed me walking in this country-like place where one could experience the serenity and peace of countryside living. There wasn't anyone which reminded me of the countryside which I had visited during my recent trip.

Another scene showed me talking to Peiying, one of the photographers I had known at a friend's wedding. It was a casual setting where we had bumped into each other.

Final switchscene: I saw myself in this basementa where there were many tables of stove-like apparatuses and one of them started to boil very quickly. Water gets boiled really quickly in less than 10mins for a kettle full. Before I could turn it off, there was this girl who had already done so; she seemed very familiar with the place and operating all the equipment.

Eyes opened. 945am.
Sent via Cyrus' BlackBerry

Comments (0)