I appeared in this old hall which was like one of thos ancient buildings of ancient China. There were many rooms and some were unocccupied.

There was a scene where I was talking to my mum and for a moment, I thought I saw my grandmother which later I asked my mum and she told me that grandmother did not resurrect and she had already passed on so many years ago. In the 'dining area', I saw a few relatives - one of my elder cousins told me that the very young cousin - in his teens (named Yifan or something) had already passed on. Quite a shocking news as I had seen him at the last Chinese New Year.

Moving through the rooms now bring me to another scene with my NS comrades who are preparing for an outfield mission, all looking ready to go. I started talking to a few comrades about this pretty Indian lady who also happens to come from a wealthy family and lives in a landed property.

Driving along the highway, I now am giving some of them a lift home and have to take the nearest exit to rejoin back to the correct route to my destinations. Signboards are brown with white wordings just like that I saw in Australia.

When I returned, I was in this smoking room where I saw many comrades - it was furnished with a large pine table in the middle of the room that seemingly was used for meetings, with settings just like that of an Apple store. One section was like a lounge where it goes in really deep and there are comfortable seatings with the trays for depositing the ashes in small clusters of seats.

There seemed to be some preparation work to be done and I saw Zhongkai, this time with copper-coloured hair in a modern cut, and he brought some paint to do his artwork.

Further down the room, I also saw my DYS3 who had a velcro strap across his body, which was pink and yellow in colour. It was in place just like those sports support worn across the chest providing support to the shoulder. The odd thing now is that everyone is dressed in winter clothing and nothing military.

Eyes opened, it's already daylight.

Sent via Cyrus' BlackBerry

Comments (0)