I saw myself in this building of colonial style, yet modern inside, just like Queen Victoria Building. Seems like I am working around this area.

Took a walk outside and saw many people making their way home. Shops are already closed as it was 530pm by the time I stepped outside.

Switchscene and I saw myself in some military base and my ex unit's RSM George Cher had stepped in and I greeted him in the course of myself doing some stuff. He was unusually dressed in a 'winter strike' camouflage uniform and his hair and moustache had already turned white.

The next place I saw was myself on the local tram where the transport entry /exit item was a token. An officer was seen doing a sweep as there was someone who did not enter legally. The unusual thing was that this token gives us a unlimited trips for 3 days which was supposed to be a card-style pass - just like the recent travel to KL with dearie.

My eyes opened. It was already a brightly-lit sky.

Sent via Cyrus' BlackBerry

Comments (0)