Laying my head on my pillow, it's one of those nights that the mind is filled with thoughts as I will be going for another NS callup tomorrow. Though it's a just a one-day event, it does have considerable disruption to our usual lifestyle.

With the haze's density this evening, I wonder how the military trotting will be carried out tomorrow if the level has reached an unhealthy range. Many of us would not even risk ourselves for a purpose as we have better things to do. But sadly, being 'sons of Singapore', we all have almost no choice if we are based in Singapore.

It's a rather unusual early night for me with this passing thought. I decided not to elaborate as much tonight as I look forward to an earlier rest.

Maybe I'll find out more in the world beyond dreamland.

Sent via Cyrus' BlackBerry

Comments (0)