At intervals, a lady resembling Priscilla Chan would enter this room and discuss with the chief in private. Red wines would be handed through some metal built-up mechanism by the side of the seating area. This 'meeting place' is unseen from the exterior and forms part of the room of both hers and the chief's.

They seemingly had to discuss certain matters in secrecy, hence this was how the meetings are conducted.

A raid has been conducted and in the last part, one of the detectives resembling Lau Ching Yun, spoke through his comms system that this treasure must not fall into the hands of anyone (it was perched in a standalone pillar which was surrounded by matching flooring) and activated the destruction module. With all of us in the safe area, the flooring around the pillar crumbled and the thug's child, who was there, fell through without succession of his father rescuing him.

During the review, I thought, if the child had rolled away quickly, he might be safe but being a child, their reflexes are not as effective as an adult.

Switchscene showed me back in my home to collect some stuffs and I saw the bread dearie had given me gone mouldy.  It seemed that I had brought it back some time ago and did not place it in the fridge to preserve the freshness.

Next scene showed me in this town centre which once again appeared to be that of Australia. I was talking to a friend and told him that all we need to move around in Australia is a bicycle and it's impossible to get lost. The bicycle I had was a very compact and foldable type which could not be seen around much.

Many cyclists could be seen moving past me. Soon, I saw my friend, Bert, appeared and was also riding one of such bikes, with another friend teaching him to do a bunny hop over a crushed paper cup. He did his successfully and I gave my demonstration with a high jump in which he cheered in awe.

There was also a crowd seated in this open air cafe and they too cheered after I made that jump.

We soon move ahead to the railway station and I bunny-hopped my way up the entrance using only the last wheel of my bike to land.

Eyes opened and it's already daylight.

Sent via Cyrus' BlackBerry

Comments (0)