A primary school scene appeared where I saw 2 students conspiring against another and stole some of her things that consisted of a pink and yellow pouch.  The teacher who conducted a bag search could not find the missing items even in their bags.

After school dismissal, these 2 students could be seen sharing the loot and the pink and yellow pouch was passed to each other.  I could not see what's inside these 2 pouches but it certainly looked like something valuable, and went ahead to confront them.  Upon confrontation, they ran off with all the things being passed to the boy who seemingly was the mastermind of the theft.  He ran across a street and was then knocked down by a car.  I then turned to the students and told them the story of karma.

Next scene showed me getting up an aircraft which resembled a private jet, but there are horizontal rotors at the bottom of the aircraft.  It appeared that I was on some photo assignment which I had to follow a crew to move over vast distances.  The first flight was spent within the cabin, but when the aircraft moved to the 2nd location, I was hanging up at the feet of the aircraft - I'll call it a plane (resembling that of helicopters) and seeing the vast vegetation of forests below me.

Soon I moved back and dearie told me that it was rather dangerous to be out there, because if I fall off, it's going to be fatal.

When the plane landed, the gates opened and I could see someone resembling Darth Vader moving forward, hands streched out and a floating platform materialises along with the sophisicated instrument panel in between his hands.  It was in the desert where reddish sand could be seen, just like that of Mars.

At the next destination, the plane landed in some elevated landing pad which the side panels of the landing area opened and water could be seen gushing and making the first level seemingly like a pool, and wetted my footwear.  This destination was perched at the inclining waterbody on a mountain.  I once again saw that floating platform and moving out with the "commander" Darth Vader.

Eyes opened to the UFO alarm on my iPhone.  It's already daylight.

Comments (0)