I had a mini sports day today but for some strange reasons, I do not feel the kind of fatigue that one usually would after some swims and runs.

A quiet night as I now make my way back to base after visiting dearie at her cosy abode.

National Day's just around the corner and this will be the last chance for me to take a final, good shot of the fireworks, else I will have to wait till the next year.

This walk that I usually make can be something quite mentally a bother, but as I walk and blog, both mind and feet are well-used and makes the time more gainfully used.

Finally got back the proper footwear after those SAF sandals tortured my heel to the extent of abrasion. They are truly not made for extensive walking.

Sandman is starting to sprinkle some dust on me now. I should be able to make my way back in full attention.

Sent via my BlackBerry

Comments (0)