Today's trip is to Central Coast. I had set out abit later the earlier day must have been a little draining on my strength.

By the time I hit the streets, working classes are already seen commuting to work as it was already past 8am. Nevertheless, I still made my way to Koala Park Sanctuary. The Koalas sleep for 20 hours a day according to the zookeepers. I was in time to catch the feeding session of the mini penguins which was just nearby.

Next stop. Hornsby to find Lisgar Gardens.

Tucked in the quiet town, about 800m walk from the railway station, I found The Shire - a quiet hideaway that is adorned with beautiful fauna and landscaping. It closes a little early though, at 3:30pm daily. Lunch was done nearby before I headed for Hornsby Heights but after some hiking, I was not able to locate the nature reserve but a regional park instead. It's a rather deep place so I didn't wander further in as I wasn't adequately equipped for this journey.

Nevertheless, trip was still well done and I made my way back for dinner, and planning for tomorrow's trip.

Sent via Cyrus' BlackBerry

Comments (0)