This place reminded me of the food court and lift area in Bugis Junction where one can see through the lift with a white-themed background.

There was this bench which was placed at the edge of the food court, perched on a platform which a signboard reads that it was made deliberately for a lazing and gazing.  As I approached it, I saw more - about 3 instead of one, which some people were laying on it and some sitting on it.  For myself, I just simply sat on one, gazing at the diners in the food court and soon, I was teleported to another location.

2nd place: I appeared now in my old flat in Bedok North which had 2 big living rooms, perched on the 19th floor.  Mum was cooking and asked if I was on leave tomorrow which I told her briefly that I had to clear some leave before the busy season picks up.  I then saw Nicolle, an old friend, but she had seemingly aged tremendously and commented that I had not aged at all.  On her countenance, I could see some spots and wrinkles - it looked as if time was 50 years from now.  It was a simple dinner session held in our old home along with dearie and a few more friends and family members.

The next scene showed me in a shopping mall, holding a walkie-talkie; I'm now a security patrol who had to ensure that things around the mall are in order; so there I went, passing through shops and occasionally depressing the PTT button on my walkie-talkie as I pass through places where there are nice music.  I saw myself later attaching  USB device - a Y-shaped device which auto-alignes when placed near.  After a moment of fiddling the TV-shaped display (the device I was holding was like the Apple remote which could control more advanced features in this "Mac), I saw LOBO and their very good assistant Rayson.  They were showing their guests their family photos which could be found at the bottom cabinet on the display platform.

Moving on, I now saw this Transformers battle where Megatron had summoned his jet-accomplices and Audiobots.  Both groups had a different element of attack - Fire and Ice.  As Megatron was overheated, he quickly summoned Soundwave, who could attack and cool down his systems simultaenously.

One of our alliances (resembling Gandalf in the LOTR movie), saw the "D8" crest on Starscream's arm and tactically removed it from his arm without being realised.  While on the bike (some of the Decepticon bots rode futuristic models of super sports bikes), a manequinn was brought, with its head removed and while riding, using the mask of a destroyed minion,  quickly merged with our rider and he now appeared to be like one of the enemies in disguise.

The next strategy was to issue them "fake" cameras for enemy surveillance which we had informed them of these when issuing them.  Some unusual models like a modified D90 was known as "D9" were given to them.  The actual fact were that these cameras were our surveillance visuals when they plant it in their base.

Final scene showed with dearie in a car, stopping at a part of the battle edge.  We had to move in to some area of ops where I had a female monk (like Diablo 3) following me.  She did not have the usual armor except for a white robe worn over her orange suit. All of us moved in quickly to the entrance of the enemy's base.

Eyes opened - it was already almost 8am.

Comments (0)