I have longed to see these adorable creatures which are the trademark animal for Australia.  In the cooling morning, I made my way to Pennant Hills and caught an intersecting bus which brought me to Koala Park.

Tucked away in a quiet part of this small town, I had arrived at a sanctuary where one can see many animals, including kangaroos, wallaroos, wallabies and other less than usual seen animals such as possums and dingos.

The koala bears were the greatest point of attention as there happened to be a group of Chinese tourist who were so mesermized by the animal.  I managed to get my shot with the help of the caretaker.

Feeding sessions of the mini penguins was nearby.  As there was a timed schedule for their feeding, more people were nearby to catch the interesting sight.

In the kangaroos' pen, one can walk in freely and touch the tame creatures who would hop close to you and sniff when someone gets close.  Such close encounters are hard to come by.

Lunched in the park before I moved out.

Comments (0)