It was a pretty long journey which took me about an hour or so to reach Scaraborough station, which travelled along the  mountain range.

I've awoken a little later than planned so the bus journey to the railway station was pretty packed.  I still to go out to further areas which have their little attractions.

By the time I reached my destination, the sun was already setting and I couldn't stay long.  Wind velocity in the mountainous area was simply high, and to a certain extend, a much lower tempereature.

Houses there are separated pretty vastly that you can find a house nicely tucked in between some vegetation.  The only accomodation in sight was The Scaraborough Hotel which was also perched facing the sea, about a couple of minutes' walk from where I had visited.

Dinner time done at BurgerCrave which was nearby Bondi Juncition Railway - one of the few eateries that are open at that hour.

By the time I hit my room, it was already 11+l. Limited wifi access so I had to do my planning at the nearest eatery with free access so that I can plan my day tomorrow.


Comments (0)