It appeared to be a small family gathering where I saw my aunt,uncle, brother at our old place in Bedok North. Uncle and brother were discussing about some stocks & investment matters while aunt is nearby in the living room.

It was after dinner around 8+pm and granny had just walked out of her room and wanted to take a seat at the standalone chair just beside the sofa. She spoke to me in Hokkien as usual telling me that she will like to sit here everyday after 8pm and I gave her my seat after acknowledging.

Next scene showed us doing some tidying up after we got some stuff from used stores. We managed to find some interesting designs thermal prints and used them on our old t-shirts to give it a new look. The machine was like a big 'oven' with a flat surface for iron-ons.

Granny happened to walk to her bedroom (walking frame was lifted up) and I chatted with her a little about the thermal transfer designs. It reminded me of the iron-on transfer on sling bags trend more than 10 years ago.

I heard the alarm ring. 5am.

Sent via Cyrus' BlackBerry

Comments (0)