Spent the whole morning in dorm after breakfast as I could not find any out of town, accessible places to go after doing some research.

Decided to head out for lunch and look for the final place, which I could not locate the other time.  A walk through Sydney Bridge gave me a better view of the city from far.   The wind is cool yet strong on the top.  Bridge walkers could be seen as I passed Pylon Lookout.

The Rocks is a conserved architectural town which maintained much of the walls, staircases with some attachments of modern architecture.  Further down, facing the sea are some properties out for sale which faces the sea, beside Sydney Bridge and Moore's Wharf.  Had I done coffee at Starbucks nearby, it will be alone this time as I've met Edmund the last time round.

My final sunset shot done for this trip.

Spotted a souvenir shop and decided to get some things before I return tomorrow.  Ultimate Whopper done for dinner near my previous stay; it certain brings back memories of my first few days' stay.

I'll definitely miss this place.


Comments (0)