I appeared in this place which seemingly was the Man Fatt Lam where my grandma's urn are kept. However, this time it resembled one of those huge villas which opens to various sections,door-to-door in an advancement manner.

The walls are solid stone with 2 traditional stone lions at the gate and a plague in Chinese wordings.

As I enter, I could feel a paranormal sensation and the doors behind me shut. It didn't appear I had this encounter for the 1st time so this time, I said loudly to my late granny 'ah ma, are you here?'. No response from her except the paranormal feeling that lingers around.

For a certain moment, I could feel that I was totally out of this world. It was after that I was awoken by Choon Hong, one of my men during the course of duty, that I got out of this 'trance' feeling. That was when I wondered why since this place is already vacant for so many years, why didn't the government seal it with the 'SLA management' emblem as that was their usual practice. I spoke to my mum and told her that I felt Granny's presence when I was there and she didn't have any explanation on this unusual occurrence.

Next scene showed me entering BO's house and it appeared to be in a traditional, English cottage-styled country living. Outside was a 'boutique' which I saw BO, wearing a new set of gown for the mannequin along with other merchandise displayed around. I talked to one of my colleagues and she told me that their place (should be a detached house) is 'fused' into this row of conserved buildings.

Another scene showed me talking to Guosen, one of my classmates during secondary school days, about basketball and he was challenging me on a game which he frequents every Satuday at 1030am. That challenge did not sound quite friendly somehow.

I was later awoken by the sound of alarm from one of the roommates' phone. 6am GMT +10.

Sent via Cyrus' BlackBerry

Comments (0)