Set off earlier today as I have decided to make a trip to the west.

An hour or so journey brought me to The Blue Mountains, where I explored the National Park, right down to Glenwood Creek that requires some physical finesse to make your way up from a 30-degree incline path.

It certainly was worth the trip as one can dwell in the heart of nature of that depths for long hours. Along the way back, I visited The Blue Pool which was just down another gentle slope halfway up the road back to the top. There are no amenities near the park so I had packed the essentials ahead for this trip.

Next stop, Katoomba, 12 stations away. The temperature here is colder as compared to the earlier stop as this is higher up into the mountains. After some explorations around town, the sun has started to set and I have to make my way back.

Sent via Cyrus' BlackBerry

Comments (0)