A small and quiet town with some interesting architecture considering the age of the town.  Many which we don't see in Singapore.

The plan was to visit  Fitzroy Falls, but looks like the limited services is very limited indeed - serving only school hours.  1 bus there at 8+ am and another at 3+ pm.  I had arrived hours earlier.  The best bet is to have own transport if I want to visit there at my own time.

3 hours+ 1 way is one of the furthest trip I have made so far.

I have to make my way back now as the sun is already setting.

Had a very late lunch (SG time) or early dinner (Auz time) at Fish House.  Lots of potatoes and certainly very filling, and managed to catch the sunset sky along Bondi Beach which casted an unusual beam of light this evening.

Managed to get my phone back to the charging point here in my dorm at last.  The temperature at Southern Highlands is way too low and sapped the rest of the remaining juice from my phone, far colder that I can see my breath attempting to condense against the cold wind.

There's quite a limited number of power sockets, or mostly hidden from me as they're mounted by the side of the lower deck of beds, which has already been occupied, so I have to charge up stuff with my limited resources by tonight so I'm ready to go for tomorrow, full-powered.



Comments (0)