Another past 1am night but the evening had been well spent with a run of min 5km, all the way from my home and around Bedok Reservoir. There has been recent improvements, such as a platform made into the reservoir where park goers get to enjoy the view.

For a long time I had not done such a fulfilling run; infact I should incorporate this as hard as I would keep myself discplined for my weights training that had recently underwent some revised moves. Nevertheless I will need heavier weights since those dumbbells that had been with me for the past 13 years, had served me well but are unable to upgrade on the weight plates.

The 3 hit combo today - a series of 3 bad callers will soon be something which I will be hearing no more, as what I will be dealing with in time to come, will be of something different and definitely, challenges will be coming and I will face them bravely.

Dearie's in dreamland already and so it is for me soon.

Comments (0)