45mins of lunch; another usual day with the "discounted" lunch hour that applies only to staff but management gets to enjoy their full hour of lunch.

Just shared with Jamie about some recent happenings and she could tell also it's a management issue. The new onboard manager is also "useless", if I may use that word. Nothing has been done to improve the call management and improving the skills of weaker staff.

It's almost 3 years and I'm still an underpaid worker; 2nd grade "worktizen". The year end is approaching and I foresee that I will be seeing those people happily showing off their new expensive gadgets they can buy with their FAT bonuses, discussing about whether the bonus is more or less compared to the past years. They should be content with what they have and no need to discuss about more or less. Hello, I have none here ok...

The OT season will continue as I move forward towards my own objectives.

Comments (0)