It had been a pretty gruelling Monday - from the glance across the floor; at least 9 people are not here for work, causing a surge in the call volume to an unmanageable level - at the rate it goes, more and more people will be starting to leave, for good.

A confirmation of the opportunity had been done, so what lies next would be to be penned before I declare an ORD mood while lying below covers at work. It's going to be an unexpected surprise for many, especially those who are close to me.

Over the weekend, I had been thinking: I would rather work at something that adds value without my life being enslaved to it...the hours I'm contributing now ultimately doesn't add value to my portfolio - that's why I made this decision.

It finally time for me to take the next step forward, and out of this "hellpit".

Comments (0)