Looking back through the message correspondence with an old friend in FB, he had popped me the question as in when will it be my turn to father a child, I had replied to him on my plans to enhance my education and moving on in what I do for a living.

Time has just taken a shun-po, as that message was towards end of Jan 2010. It's coming to the end of the year now, and I see myself moving towards a new light.

Thank God for the faith that I had been keeping with Him, as I spent countless times seeking for the way out of where I am now. The offer is taken, and soon I'll be out of this "pithole" - the Sunken Colony.

Come to think of it, lots of refining had been done before I could be where I had steered towards; what lies ahead remain unclear physically, but in the mind, I know that a great exposure is given.

It's indeed an evening of countless thoughts.

Comments (0)