It was supposed to be a "covert op" I was making my way through this air duct and later stumbled on a beach gathering - which the beach look like an indoor manmade type, where I saw my ITE classmates, Irda, Aisah and a few of them. Somehow it linked back to the scheduled gathering we all have planned on Facebook and it had came true.

Fast forward to the end of the gathering and I saw Aisah walking towards the traffic light - this time the place resembled the jogging path I took towards Bedok Reservoir but somehow she didn't notice me.

Next scene showed me walking from an unknown place and exiting the 1st level of Suntec Tower 2, near the carpark exit which lead towards Nicole Highway. I boarded a bus and was talking to a lady who was on her way back to JB; there was a casual conversation exchanged and she told me that she had to catch a direct bus (showing me a bus ticket in Bahasa Melayu). She asked what am I doing here at this hour and I replied I was on leave and didn't drive today, so took a public transport.

Next scene showed an advanced National Vault looting which a set up was done with a gate, multiple tubes and soon, I could see currency notes being sucked through the main chamber, and in sub chambers, honeycomb like devices started to swell with gold, and in precious stone clustered on stick-like gadgets like malt-candy. That had to be something out of this world that I had not even seen before.

Before I knew it, I was swimming through this "river", that was lined with gold dust as the "beach" and on top, was a deck where many people were - Hollywood celebrities to be exact, as the setting was like a high tea where everyone was laughing and mingling around. I was accompanied by a lady who resembled Nicole Kidman, and she walked out of the "river", still covered with the gold dust, with me follow suit. I saw Arnold Schwarzenegger who was not too occupied and decided to walk up to talk to him. He's friendly and we started off with a power grip handshake - man I still can't beat him on that! I chatted with him about the bodybuilding books he wrote and he shared with me about his bodybuilding life...

Before I knew it all, it was a dream - someone who I had always wanted to meet seemed to have been done upclose and personal.

Comments (0)