The first day of Week 2 of ORD mood although not a full week completed yet; reduced output of my call reduction. The rule of toilet tag has been taken off my mind as it is totally absurd rule of the universe.

Not to bad for a Monday but I could still feel the intensity of a typical Monday, as there were a few calls that are still quite challenging.

I'm glad the day is over now and have fetched dearie home from her class. That Sengkang molester is still at large so it's better to stay on guard.

Just noticed a development of the rear deltoids from the workout that had been done over the weeks; with the notice I'm serving now, more time had been alleviated, allowing me to do a more comprehensive workout without "going through the motion" and deriving maximum benefit from the sessions.

Comments (0)