Today's event had not been too bad as I went for my photoshoot after sending dearie to school - on a Sunday, it had to be quite a dreadful feeling for having to wake up early on a day where she can catch more rest.

Weather's especially hot today that I had thorough perspiration from the sun after doing my shots near her school. The afternoon sun had proved really sleepy when dearie came over to my place after her class, while I worked on my photos and having auntie and uncle who came over to see my sister during her course of recovery. She's much better now, can talk more comfortably but still having to refrain from eating hard bodied food till she's fully recovered a couple of weeks' time.

There's still quite a handful to do for our flat application on the document session that need to submit. A little physically tired; most likely is due to the sun but had been freshened after the bath and dinner.

Comments (0)