Walking outside the pavement which resembled Temple Street, I saw Ruisheng and he was buying something from me; as I handed him the change, we chatted casually and I asked if he's working today, and he told me he is ill - from his husky voice, it's clear that he has a bad throat.

I was with a group of people who look like triads, only thing is they have unique attires which resembled cosplayers. One of them had a long sword, which resembles a rapier; and I was telling my mum that one slap of the blade on the skin cuts.

As we climbed up the stairs of an old building, I noticed that the rapier is actually shorter than usual; the hilt and handle makes people think that it's a full length sword which is actually not. The rapier wielder has yellow hair which was combed down and carried the aura of Wu Jing, a famous kung fu actor.

As the gang leader moves ahead, he showed me alot of secret doors in the building and told me that these are unknown to the leader. A scene that came forth showed that the leader caught a victim and wanted "Wu Jing" to show his worth by cutting the victim's finger off; "Wu Jing" suggested to burn it and went to get something, which he had suspected that I took some "contingency blueprints" from a hidden cabinet on the top row of the secret chamber at the stairway. He went to a room and took some formula which he was supposed to conduct the fire event with his own finger too.

Strangely he turned into a woman who looked like those magician assistant.

8:45am RTHK must have been disconnected as I hear no more broadcast.

Comments (0)