I have signed the letter and when tomorrow comes, it will be a farewell notice to my current workplace.

There will be a poem that will be published "in due course" when the right time comes....

What hazy weather today; it had been worst than tomorrow; considering the PSI level, it is not a good choice to go and run in the park, no doubt it may appear less hazy in the evening - that's because lower lighting in the sky causes minimal reflection of the haziness when light tries to pass through them.

Anyhow, the day had ended well and so far, things had went according to my plan. Was a little irritated when I was told that I should be answering the workforce manager's call when I was handling a technical case on my end...I had the feeling this was "raised" to; on the well meant sake of my TL, I shan't argue on the matter and let it rest. When they need our help, they would go "all the hell out" to get us, but when it's the other way round, things can be very passive on their end.

My time spent with them; these soon-to-be 3 years, is on example. The 'sin' of not gesturing quality workers will see it's "fruits of labour" in time to come.

Mass exodus.

A good evening awaits me as I'll be doing my own dinner.

Comments (0)