The afternoon's stress is finally over after the 2nd meetup. Had spoken to the PO and so far things look positive.

Suddenly could feel a fatigue in the mind for something which I had prepared internally for this afternoon had not gone to waste. I had talked to Wan about it and he had given me some sound advise.

Finally got my lunch done towards dinner time and now waiting for dearie after her work. Sis is now at one of the toughest phases of her recovery; jaws are swollen at the maximum so she won't be able to speak till it gets better after sometime. Thanks to my aunt who had been there to keep her company since last night and helped her grate the antibiotics into fine grains.

Although it's a Friday, it had appeared more tiring than usual as more mind power are exerted in the day. The coffee taken was a momental anxiety suppressant; nevertheless; helped somehow.

I look forward to an enjoyable weekend with dearie, and the imporatant day on Sunday.

Comments (0)